About the Company
Our client is a global fast food restaurant chain. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for various strategic ad-hoc projects and performing analysis that support key strategic decisions in the business.
Why Work Here
- Very strong corporate culture
- Opportunities for progression
- Very dynamic, high-energy and passionate employees
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, primarily Marketing, to determine overall direction of innovation pipeline, promotional calendar and other ad-hoc projects that drive top line results
- Partner with Performance marketing team on the coupon strategy and provide menu recommendations that will drive customers into stores
- Manage E-commerce aspect of the business and support the digital team to grow E-commerce sales
- Support cross-functional teams and franchisees by performing sales and profitability analysis
- Derive insights from various sources of data, such as sales, delivery, CRM and loyalty, to determine correlations and provide recommendations to the business
- Exhibit a growth mindset and identify business risks and opportunities to senior management
- Perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years proven financial planning experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask detailed projects
- Strong communication skills
$80,000 to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #297651.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role