About the Company
Our client is a leading company offering water management solutions in the manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, to provide strategic and financial support to various organizational functions.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to build role from the ground out
- Work with all levels of leadership and cross-divisionally within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Lead the financial/strategic reviews with the Senior Management Team
- Conduct revenue/margin optimization analysis
- Review and analyze balance sheet accounts; prepare journal entries, balance sheet adjustments and tax reconciliations
- P&L forecast and strategic scenario planning
- Educate stakeholders on key financial metrics and strengthen their financial acumen
- Prepare analysis reports in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding the expectations of management in terms of accuracy and thoroughness
- Work with and fully understand large quantities of data and organize in a presentable manner
- Create means of obtaining information from mainframe where methods/ways do not currently exist
- Identify, quantify and realize opportunities within the business to drive growth
- 3+ years in an F&PA/ business partnering role
- CPA, or in progress
- Experience in modelling, forecasting, Power BI a strong asset
- Experience working and creating/ implementing process improvements to key operating activities/ processes
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong management, problem-solving and mentoring skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with ERP systems
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29761.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.