About the Company
Our client is a leading telecommunications company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on a multitude of financial reporting, data analytics, and modelling duties.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very dynamic team and collaborative culture
- Opportunities for development and advancement within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Provide reporting and analysis on overall revenue and profitability of the practices
- Prepare advanced analytics to support go-to-market strategies planned by the Marketing and Sales organization
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to influence business decisions
- Partner with Product, Sales and Finance in the development of Forecasts and Plans
- Proactively manage the strategic initiatives and pursue opportunities to close any budget gaps
- Drive cost reductions across the various portfolios to improve the margin trajectory
- Prepare external benchmarking and industry analysis on overall practice performance
- CPA Designated or in progress
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Advanced level Excel and strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated individual that is eager to learn, adaptable, and can multi-task
- Power BI and SAP, BPC, Tableau Cognos is a very strong asset
- SQL/ VBA/Advanced excel etc is a very strong asset
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29668.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.