About the Company
Our client is a global fast-growing publicly listed technology company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that will be a hybrid position responsible for supporting the FP&A process and assisting with the month-end close, financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to build/design/create and have an impactful role as the organization is growing quickly
- Continual growth opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist in the timely preparation of financial information and presentations required for the senior leadership team in Canada.
- Partner with department heads to provide support on budgeting and analysis.
- Assess and document the technical accounting impact and required disclosures for major transactions, including significant contracts, acquisitions, and other complex transactions
- Help create and update global accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and ongoing continuous disclosure requirements
- Participate in special projects and undertake new initiatives as they arise
- 3+ years of progressive, hands-on experience in public companies reporting under IFRS
- Big Four or National Firm accounting experience is a strong asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #296513.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.