About the Company
Our client is a leading global alternative asset management company. They are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to take responsibility for financial reporting, treasury and liquidity, compliance, investor relations, business planning and forecasting.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- High exposure role across multiple platforms at the company
- Great opportunities for growth
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis and actively participate and lead the resolution of complex technical accounting issues, including coordination with auditors and operating platforms
- Compile, analyze and report on corporate and key business platforms including operating metrics;
- Manage fund operations, including compliance, controls and investor requests
- Monitoring and reporting of treasury, derivatives, risk, liquidity and capital management;
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors
- Prepare analyses as part of the fundraising process for new private funds
- Involvement with the preparation of forecasting and business planning process
- Prepare consolidated financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and five continents and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Support annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of consolidated management presentations
- CPA, CA Designated
- From Big 7 Firms
- 3-5+ years of progressive work experience in an accounting or auditing function
- Strong financial systems experience, including advanced Excel skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29603.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.