About the Company
Our client is a leading global professional services organization. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on a hybrid role of financial planning and analysis, management reporting, and various ad hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- The company is growing and is based on meritocracy where top performers are rewarded
- Access to participate in their Defined Benefit pension program
- Opportunity for growth to Manager level positions with performance
- Hours are very reasonable with great work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Contribute to a wide range of financial management activities by providing sound financial and forecasting analysis/advice
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting packages on a consolidated and non-consolidated basis for review by Management (and parent company if required).
- Manage the monthly financial forecasting process across the Business Units on a consolidated and non-consolidated basis.
- Prepare monthly forecast reports for Management.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage budgeting and business planning processes.
- Apply continuous improvement efforts in the design, development, and operation of all financial systems (including SAP BW, Excel, etc.) computerized models and ensure compliance with the business structure.
- Provide training on the financial reporting systems as needed.
- Provide ad hoc analysis for the various stakeholders within Finance and other departments.
- Responsible for various other reports such as banking covenants, quarterly banking package and Statistics Canada reporting.
- Assist with VENA reporting system during implementation as requested and report under this system once installed
- Responsible for all consolidation entries
- Coordinate annual audit requirements.
- Prepare audit statements and manage audit requirements.
- CPA Designation
- Strong Intermediate to Advanced level Excel (including macros)
- Strong full-cycle accounting experience for Full P&L, Cash flow, Balance sheet
- Financial Statement preparation including Consolidations
- FP+A exposure is a strong asset
- SAP experience is also a strong asset
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29575.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.