About the Opportunity
- Accurately prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to Funders
- Communicate and coordinate with Funders to close transactions
- Complete full cycle accounting activities such as journal entry preparation, financial reports reconciliation, and statement disclosures
- Prepare and execute hedge accounting, expected credit losses and securitization
- Actively monitor cash flow activities
- Critically assess financial records and collaborate to identify root causes and/or results
- Support annual audit and funder site audits by preparing and maintaining schedules
- CPA Designation or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant work experience in the financial services field and in securitization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Agile and analytical problem-solving capacity
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29557.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.