About the Company
Our client is a leading company providing support services for Orthodontists nationwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to handle day-to-day accounting functions and support their ongoing national projects.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Organization has a ‘family feel’, with a strong work hard – play hard attitude
- High growth, promote from within (have promoted the last person in the role to team lead within a year)
- Work for a boss that is personally invested in seeing team’s development
- Brand new office built in 2019, modern with open concept with greats perks and team events, including UberEATS lunch, BINGO, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities completed in accordance within expected time frames including the maintenance and preparation of reconciliations of bank, credit card and other general ledger accounts, including variance analysis and commentary;
- Maintain and control daily sales to ensure that records and information are accurate;
- Daily transactional processing of revenue intakes and clinic related transactions;
- Perform bank reconciliations daily;
- Prepares asset (billing, prepaid), liability (payable, deferred revenue) journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Assist in analyzing departmental processes, including the identification and implementation of process improvements, as well as the development of solution options and recommendations;
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and systematic filing system to support book-keeping, financial records;
- Prepare indirect tax returns including GST/QST/HST for review;
- Assist with analytical analysis of monthly results and other ad-hoc projects;
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information; and
- Performs other duties as required.
- CPA designation, or in progress
- 5+ year experience working in finance and/or accounting
- Managerial experience (mentoring, light experience is OK)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Process improvement experience & knowledge
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29468.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.