About the Company
Our client is a leading global entertainment company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on a breadth of responsibilities relating to financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation, standards health benefits, CPA dues reimbursed, monthly phone reimbursement
- The company is poised for a lot of growth, organically and through acquisitions
- Very strong leadership team who will support and mentor, with opportunity for progression
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of monthly consolidation entries, financial reports, supporting schedules and analysis
- Providing assistance to the Manager of Financial Reporting on developing and implementing accounting policies
- Research on complex accounting issues under IFRS (including IFRS 3, IFRS 15, IFRS 9 and IFRS 16 as well as upcoming IFRS standards)
- Compilation and preparation of quarterly/annual financial reporting/statements (including extensive notes) in compliance with TSX reporting deadlines
- Liaison with external auditors
- Review of financial reports submitted by international and domestic subsidiaries
- Preparation of subconsolidations in a multicurrency reporting environment
- Leveraging ERP (Netsuite) to support the organization’s finance and reporting needs
- Implementation of controls under ICFR framework
- Work with corporate accounting team to deliver timely and accurate information
- Utilize Workiva for preparation of financial reports, including financial statements and MD&A
- CPA designation or close to completion
- Minimum 3 years experience from a mid-size or Big 4 public accounting firm.
- Strong technical proficiency with IFRS
- Consolidations experience is a strong asset
- IFRS 15, 16 is a strong asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29458.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.