About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team and be the right hand of the Corporate Controller.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package (3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP matching, health/dental, life, disability, insurance etc.)
- Great culture, annual work trips, and fun things to do while in the office
- Vast opportunities for progression in this position
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
About the Opportunity
- Role is a hybrid role of FP+A, Reporting, Adhoc projects that come up
- Provide day to day forecasting, reporting and analysis support as necessary to meet business needs
- Analyze weekly and monthly results
- Prepare or assist in preparing divisional and organization financial statements
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts and income statement accounts
- Preparation of recurring journal entries and month-end journal entries
- Assess accuracy and completeness of data records and conformance with company procedures
- Maintain/monitor capital expansion costs and assign to proper category
- Fixed assets management – tracking/recording
- Provide various variance analysis relating to company expenses
- Provide support to budget process
- CPA, CA designation
- Public Accounting background (Big 4 or Big 6 preferred)
- Experience with and understanding of IFRS 9 (financial instruments), 15 (revenue recognition)
- Multi-currency experience
- Manufacturing audit is an asset
- Strong communication skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29398.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.