About the Opportunity
- Prepare and review consolidated accounting and reporting, while validating compliance with IFRS
- Identify and assist with resolution of corporate accounting process issues to create efficiency and effectiveness
- Assessing the impact of new IFRS standard and prepare white papers
- Assist with interim and annual audits
- CPA Designation
- Public accounting firm experience
- Technical IFRS experience
- Financial services experience a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29232.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.