About the Company
Our client is a leading expert in the fintech industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for FP&A, Corporate Reporting, and System and Corporate decision support.
Why Work Here
- Dynamic work environment
- Company is filled with smart, proven leaders from various industries
- One of the largest digital currency organizations
About the Opportunity
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, setting timelines and establishing deliverables for all elements of the budget and forecast process
- Develop KPI’s to measure business performance in an emerging industry
- Consolidate detailed budget and forecast across all regions/business units, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and liquidity forecasting
- Lead review meetings with management and challenge budget and forecast assumptions to ensure accuracy, integrity and reasonableness
- Assist with completion of prospectuses for equity and any debt offerings
- Build and maintain comprehensive financial models
- Assist the transaction execution process, including the coordination of internal working groups and external advisors, due diligence, and post-merger integration
- Assist and ensure successful ERP enhancements, including but not limited to dashboards, costing considerations, chart of accounts, department structure and controls
- Evaluate and document existing processes to ensure ERP integrity while driving continuous improvements through the ERP enhancements
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and year end close, including monthly general ledger close, and account reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Prepare financial analysis for monthly and quarterly reporting packages, highlighting key areas of risk, reporting on achievement of corporate strategies and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Assist in external quarterly and annual financial statements and MD&A preparation
- CPA or MBA
- 3 to 5 years related professional experience
- Financial services / technology / services industry experience
- Sage or ERP implementation experience is an asset
- IFRS work experience is an asset
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29207.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.