About the Company
Our client is a private equity investor looking to add a Bilingual Senior Financial Analyst to their team. This role will heavily focus on internal reporting as well as consolidation of various business units within the Private Equity Investment side of the business.
Why Work Here
- A family-type feel in a fast-paced investment firm environment
- Fast-growing company where you will be exposed to a wide range of experience in healthcare and technology industries
- Fast learning environment where you will build your skills very quickly
About the Opportunity
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements for internal management reporting and external audit purposes.
- Work with large amounts of complex data and information from multiple sources and produce summaries to present to business partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data and ensure that all accounts are recorded properly.
- Assist with Quarterly reporting package material as required.
- Assist in bridging finance & IT departments with new IT system integration coming in the near future.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and support special projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA, CA or working towards).
- 3-5 years of experience in an Accounting Firm or Finance department with analytical, management reporting experience.
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin) is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities within structured deadlines and deliverables.
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29180.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.