About the Company
Our client is a successful organization in the engineering industry seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support operations in the Americas region of their organization. This role will be involved in the budgeting, analysis and analytical support.
Why Work Here
- Casual working environment
- Very technology-driven culture
- Opportunities to move internationally
About the Opportunity
- Partner with operations to prepare the annual budget and ensure that the proper reporting tools exist to help the operations deliver upon their financial and strategic goals
- Provide insightful analysis for operations and the Americas Region, including monthly actual to budget reviews, variance analysis and preparation of forecasts
- Assist with preparation of the company’s management board reports
- Provide analytical support and other financial analyses to the business leaders
- Analyze and interpret trends, costs, revenues and financial commitment to predict future revenues and expenses
- Work closely with business service teams (Marketing, HR, IT, Legal) to provide relevant financial data and analytics
- Lead the monthly close process
- CPA or MBA
- Corporate level FP&A experience
- Working knowledge of SQL (query tool) and PowerBI and Tableau (business intelligence tools)
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29106.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.