About the Opportunity
- Complete financial planning and reporting activities
- Perform financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
- Analyze and monitor key performance indicators and business performance, and create regular reports to management
- Prepare & analyze reports from SAP and other databases/tools
- May perform and complete also projects regarding developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines
- Carry out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior
- May or may not be specialized in any kind of financial area
- Month End closing involvement incl. Journal Entry postings etc.
- Maintain working relations with external financial experts (e.g., banks, tax counselors, chartered accountants)
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience
- Preparation of management reporting packages on a monthly/quarterly basis
- CPA designation or close to completion
- 3+ years of SAP Experience is essential
- Financial reporting & forecasting experience
- Cost Center tracking and analysis experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29060.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.