About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst in this financial reporting and post acquisition integration role.
Why Work Here
- Opportunities for this role to grow into a much larger role relatively quickly
- Work for an excellent boss that is a CA who was promoted internally and who is a great mentor
- Interesting role with post acquisition integration work as a component.
About the Opportunity
- Provide support post acquisition to financial analysts during integration
- Identify and implement process improvements during acquisition integration
- Review accuracy and completeness of quarter end and year end reporting including note disclosures
- Review account reconciliations on a monthly basis and streamline process
- Interpret IFRS accounting standards to assess correct financial reporting treatment
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc assignments as required
- CPA, CA
- 4 years of audit experience at a Big 4 firm with a focus on public clients
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced skills and experience in Excel
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29058.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.