About the Opportunity
- Assisting with month/quarter and year-end reporting
- Assisting with variance analysis and providing commentary for senior management
- Reviewing and approving journal entries and account reconciliations
- Preparing working paper files and assisting auditors with any ad hoc requests
- Ad hoc tasks as required by hiring manager
- Undergraduate degree with a CPA designation or working towards the designation
- 5 years’ experience in corporate accounting role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience working with large ERP
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products
$38 - $45/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29055.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.