About the Company
Our client is a global creative agency looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team who will be responsible for financial reporting & FP&A.
Why Work Here
- Open door policy where everyone supports each other and can ask questions and work together to solve problems
- Growing company
- Multinational organization, have operations in Canada & United States
About the Opportunity
- Assist in preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and estimates for the management team
- Interact with projects and operation team by preparing various job costing reports
- Provide project margin report analysis and support management team to identify variances
- Develop financial and non-financial KPIs for key drivers in the projects
- Prepare month end package including various analysis, reconciliation of GL accounts and trends forecast
- Work in multi currency environment to validate financial data for completeness and accuracy
- System administrator for Sage Intacct software, assisting end users as issues encountered
- Liaison between the finance and IT team to ensure effective integrations and information flow across different systems (specifically Salesforce & SAGE Intacct)
- Analyze business needs/processes presented by user communities and recommend technical solutions and improvements
- Gather reporting requirements and configure custom and live financial reports and dashboards in the system.
- Prepare training guides and conduct training sessions for end users on developed enhancements to system
- Work with the operations team to ensure an accurate allocation of raw material usage to projects
- Ownership of electronic, real-time job cost reports and project dashboards
- Assist in creating and documenting internal control procedures
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of equivalent work experience in both financial accounting, analysis and reporting
- Good knowledge of GAAP, Canadian and US tax legislation
- Strong excel skills (vlookups & pivot table)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is an advantage
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29016.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.