About the Company
Our client is a Canadian private equity investment firm. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their experienced and knowledgeable finance team, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the full cycle accounting activities.
Why Work Here
- Lots of opportunities for growth and professional development
- 5 funds with AUM of over $4 Billion US
- Great mentor in both CFO and Finance Manager
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting, including preparation of month-end reporting
- Month-end journal entries and financial statement reporting
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and accounts payable subledger
- Budget and variance analysis
- Prepare the HST remittance
- Assist the Finance Manager in overseeing accounts payables
- Review invoices and general ledger coding prepared by the Accounts Payable clerk
- Review payment preparation and ensure timely payment of vendors
- Manage related party transactions and invoicing
- Maintain intercompany fund schedules and invoicing
- Maintain aircraft charter binder and partner/fund invoicing
- Other internal and related party invoice preparation
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and assist with the year-end audit
- Other general accounting duties to support the CFO and the Fund Finance Team
- CPA, CA from public accounting (Big 4/7)
- 3-4 years of experience in audit
- Advanced Excel
- Financial services experience is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29008.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.