About the Company
Our client is a well established non-for-profit organization looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be a part of the business services team and assist with annual and capital budget, planning, reporting packages operations wide. The role will be working closely with Senior Management and have career progression opportunities.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Provide support to manage the budget, forecast and planning process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required related business units
- Prepares various recurring and non-recurring government proposals and submissions, funding submissions and related quarterly reports.
- Coordinate, plan, collect data and help in preparing annual operational and capital budgets for all programs
- Analyze data and prepare related reports for forecast purposes
- Manage and analyze the deferred funds on a monthly basis and prepare reports for management review
- Coordinate between finance and transaction processing team on day to day activities in all areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable / invoicing / purchase orders, bank deposits, purchase cards and petty cash. Monitors any local bank accounts in the districts, assists with month/year end responsibilities and any other ad hoc duties that arise.
- Works with auditors for various government programs and the year end audit
- Work closely with the affiliated entities , social enterprise, program delivery, philanthropy and corporate accounting team to ensure smooth flow of all functions and accurate tracking of entries and all other financial matter
- CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of experience from a relevant industry (NPO or government funded organization)
- Very proficient in Excel
- Understanding of ASNPO is an asset
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28826.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.