About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the FinTech industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for working alongside business units to prepare business cases. This role will participate in budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis as well.
Why Work Here
- Organization is growing at a rapid pace
- Spirit of comradery, company really cares out their employees
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion
- Little turnover, close knit
About the Opportunity
- Assist with developing forecasts and budgets
- Gather financial and qualitative information and performing due diligence and validation
- Assist in preparing and reviewing departmental, product and project financial statements, including making appropriate accruals when required
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial packages inclusive of variance commentary
- Review financial statement variances to ensure appropriateness of revenues &/or expenses
- Analyze information and developing reports to drive the business to improve performance
- Advise business owner on options to get financials on track to budget
- Provide financial inputs to Management reports and Board/Shareholder reporting
- Assist with business casing by creating financial models using spreadsheets to determine feasibility of projects (metrics include Net Present Value (NPV) calculations & Break-Even Analysis)
- Collect data and assisting in the process of renewal and/or modification to the organizations insurance policies
- Assist the accounting department with year-end analysis
- CPA In Progress or MBA are assets
- 3+ years’ experience in budgeting, forecasting and monthly financial statement analysis
- Strong Excel - pivots/vlookups
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28811.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.