About the Company
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide management reporting, financial analysis, and decision support. This position works to improve understanding of key business drivers and maximize results.
Why Work Here
- Progression to other areas of the business horizontally and vertically
- Lots of exposure to senior leadership. See the business at a consolidated level
About the Opportunity
- Perform month end activities i.e. journal entries.
- Lead a team of segment analysts in the coordination and consolidation of month end reporting requirements
- Report encompasses financials, key performance indicators and commentary explaining business
- Analyze and reconcile accounts and cost center
- Perform variance analysis and account reviews to make sure balances are in line with expectations
- Develop commentary to explain major variances
- Assist with planning and execution of various financial campaigns throughout the year
- Forecast, budgeting, cost action planning, audits and ad hoc campaigns
- Hold planning meetings with stakeholders involved to establish key deliverables and the processes to execute the campaign
- Develop templates and processes to ensure proper validation and consolidation at a segment and country level
- Collaborate and monitor with various reporting system owners to ensure proper account mapping, compliance and reporting views are established
- Continuously review for process improvement
- Ensure compliance and implementation of accounting standards (i.e. IFRS standards)
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3 - 5 years professional experience with consolidations
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP/IFRS is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28708.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.