About the Company
Our client is an industry leader and innovator when it comes to supplying consumers with medical devices. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst for a FP&A role supporting the commercial sales and marketing groups.
Why Work Here
- Work with an amazing boss and leadership team with a LOT of exposure to these people
- This role can easily evolve into a Manager role over time
- Amazing culture and product
About the Opportunity
- Deliver on company plan commitments applying analysis and insights to model and execute the P&L
- Lead the Canadian wide budget/latest estimate process including ongoing transformation initiatives to improve process efficiencies, capabilities and controls
- Support the month-end close, quarter-end close, forecasting, and annual planning
- Identify and explain variances to management, and recommend risk mitigation strategies
- Partner closely with the NA FP&A team in the US head office to support the rollup of Canada’s results into Americas level reporting for executive presentation and review
- Partner with Analytics in the monthly, quarterly and full year volume and revenue forecast process
- Demonstrate initiative to set-up new processes to support commercial decision-making
- Work in close partnership with Analytics to analyze sales segments (customer, channel, product) and generate insights
- Partner with internal teams to analyze ROI and investment decisions including but not limited to Marketing programs, education and salesforce productivity metrics
- Manage volume forecasts and connect with manufacturing providing required lead times to optimize supply
- Develop tracking metrics to assess the impact of financial enablement tools to overcome customer financing barriers
- Relentlessly seek out and demonstrate a clear understanding of local market trends and requirements which allows you to identify market drivers, leavers and insights that will lead to financial insights that support the development and deployment of the local strategy
- CPA or MBA
- 4 years of FP&A experience, preferably supporting Sales or Marketing·
- Experience in a CPG, Pharma, Medical devices company who have strong data analytics and analysis experience (BI, Tableau, etc.) is a strong preference
$80,000 - $87,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28653.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.