About the Company
Our client is a well-established specialty retailer. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will assist with the development of complex financial models related to the treasury function, provide strategic and analytical support for the development and execution of financing, investment and capital allocation strategies.
Why Work Here
- Close knit group, many long tenured employees; dynamic and positive team environment
- New initiatives and lots of interesting work and projects
- Company has grown & adapted well to changes in the current environment
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and refine cash flow forecasts including detailed, weekly receipt/disbursement models as well as monthly, subsidiary specific models
- Track actual performance vs. prior projections and explain variances
- Complete interest expense projections, debt compliance reporting and working with Accounting on financial reporting related disclosures
- Participate in the development of complex financial models and provide analytical support for the development and execution of financing, investment and capital allocation strategies
- Manage the daily treasury operations and reporting requirements
- Manage relationships with existing partner banks
- Manage and review credit lines and limits
- Manage sanctions banking compliance oversight/liaison
- Compile various monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage coordinate the insurance claims process
- 5+ years experience in retail corporate finance or accounting
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Advanced excel skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28465.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.