About the Company
Our client is a well-established energy company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team who will be responsible for 75% FP&A, KPI reporting, boarding reporting and 25% oversight of accounting and financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- Work closely with the CFO who is an amazing mentor
- High growth business - role will grow into Finance Manager or Controller role in under 2 years
- Excellent team to work with
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis and actively participate and lead the resolution of technical accounting issues, including coordination with auditors
- Support month end closing process including the preparation, review and approval of journal entries
- Compile, analyze and report on key business operating metrics/drivers, including ability to link operating and financial trends and variances
- Prepare cash forecasting including liaising with banks to assist with liquidity management, planning of distributions and treasury deliverables
- Develop, implement and monitor financial controls
- Prepare various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors including monthly and quarterly board reports
- Prepare forecasting and business planning process
- Support annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of management presentations
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting function, with a track record of high performance
- Excellent Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and is a team player
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28338.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.