About the Company
Our client is a leading developer of innovative and safe thermal, acoustic and mechanical solutions. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the business in all financial areas from forecasting/budgeting to analytics and reporting for the finance team
Why Work Here
- Valuable SAP training and professionals that can provide advice
- Opportunities to grow within the company, globally and within Canada as well
- Strong support from US from technical standpoint
About the Opportunity
- Support financial processes (budget, forecasts, month-end close) with the objective to build a solid and compelling plan that meets expectations. Consolidate and ensure ongoing forecasts incorporate trends and relevant information
- Prepare analysis and reporting for different target audiences that include both financial and non-financial content including regular reports and dashboards
- Utilize and suggest areas of improvement for business and financial reporting; undertake reporting automation projects including building out the dashboards and maintaining them at required frequency
- Support the monthly close process including preparation of variance reports and analysis with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness; take ownership of the preparation of the corporate reporting decks
- Work on ad-hoc pricing related projects, reporting, analysis and process improvements
- Ownership of ad-hoc projects and analysis to support business decision-making and mitigate risks
- Partner with key stakeholders cross functionally and cross-border, to solve problems, ensure successful financial performance, challenge the status quo, and appropriately communicate risks.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of the strategies, business issues, risks, and profitability opportunities
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis, inclusive of strategic findings and recommendations, to Finance and Sales/Marketing/Operations organization to drive decision-making for the leadership team
- Minimum 3 years of related FP&A or financial reporting experience
- Proficient in MS office applications; Excel power user
- Expertise in reporting systems, preferably SAP ERP, SAP BO/BI, and MS Power BI
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30725.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.