About the Company
Our client is a global organization providing financial services. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, to join their Corporate Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Great work life balance
- Paid overtime
- Supportive culture
About the Opportunity
- Will be a Key member of a project team, responsible for developing and implementing a new securitization platform.
- Follow established accounting practices to ensure that financial reporting and operating reports accurately reflect the company’s securitization activities in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare accounting monthly journal entries, reporting, and financial analysis of the securitization activities.
- Coordinate daily and monthly securitization activities, including daily cash tracking and review of monthly servicer reports.
- Support the monitoring of securitization regulations to identify new or changing requirements
- Assist with the modification or establishment of new data sources/systems/processes to accommodate and comply with the requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements notes and other disclosure requirements, tax provision template on securitization transactions.
- Participate in various department and corporate projects, as required
- 3+ work experience in a Public Accounting Firm
- Prior experience with securitization accounting would be an asset
$75,000 to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #281937.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.