About the Company
Our client is a well-established logistics and transportation company. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team who will support key decision making within the organization through the application of financial and analytical expertise.
Why Work Here
- Collaborative and inclusive environment
- Open door policy
- VP Finance is very nurturing and will be hands-on in training and development
About the Opportunity
- Prepare weekly customer revenue and margin report including variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare monthly financial statements including variance analysis and commentary
- Perform volume, rate and cost analysis in support of new business quoting
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Perform various analyses applying financial/data models and accessing various data sources
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts
- Assist in generating customer invoices with appropriate support documentation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost optimization and process improvement
- CPA or actively pursuing CPA
- 2+ years of related experience, including analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28180.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.