About the Company
Our client is a large and growing financial services company looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with the month-end close activities and recording of financial operations. In addition, this role will be assisting with the preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements.
Why Work Here
- High growth organization
- Great work/life balance
- Company is growing quickly
- Lots of exposure to Senior Management
About the Opportunity
- Assist with month end close process
- Support execution of month end close process
- Identify and analyze root cause of key variances and identify process improvements where necessary.
- Support the production of the consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements
- Identify process and reporting improvements in the financial statement reporting process
- Strategic ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting with Financial Services industry experience
- Strong financial modelling capabilities with experience creating robust financial plans, forecasts, and projections
- Month-end close and financial reporting experience including consolidations
- Industry FA/ SFA doing month end and FS prep
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30622
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.