About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing private automotive groups in Canada. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be involved with the FP&A, financial reporting, management/internal reporting, internal controls, risk compliance, and special/ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Tons of opportunity for professional development and progression
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Company is rapidly growing and expanding, both organically and through acquisitions
About the Opportunity
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely and insightful reports for varying levels of stakeholders
- Extract, review, and manipulate large data sets from multiple databases
- Identify data inconsistencies and flag for process improvement; ensure accuracy and integrity of the reporting systems
- Perform process/controls documentation and conduct testing/walkthroughs at dealerships
- Develop and present recommendations to dealerships to ensure compliance with controls frameworks
- Follow up with varying levels of stakeholders based on review of schedules such as inventory and AR
- Manage multiple requests in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Assist with IFRS conversion project
- Assist with various tasks and special projects as required
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- Experience in a public accounting firm
- 2 to 3 years of Public Company experience in Accounting (IFRS)
- Advanced Excel skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27985.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.