About the Company
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing industry and have strategically and actively expanded their business. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for the preparation of the quarterly financial statements, various technical accounting memos and analyses, and month-end reporting.
Why Work Here
- This organization actively promotes from within and has a great corporate culture
- Large, reputable company
- Dynamic team
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Facilitate external audits
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
- Support month-end closing including review of reconciliations, support/analysis for certain schedules, etc.
- Prepare corporate monthly and quarterly reconciliations and continuity schedules
- Financial Planning and Analysis deliverables
- Data analysis and modelling at an enterprise level
- Internal audit assistance
- 3+ years of progressive work experience from a public accounting firm
- US GAAP and/or IFRS experience
- Preference for manufacturing/CPG industry
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27908.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.