About the Company
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide consolidated management reporting, financial analysis, and decision support. This position can be broken into 70% month end reporting (KPIs, JEs, commentary) and 30% budgeting/forecasting/analysis.
- Progression to other areas of the business horizontally and vertically
- Lots of exposure to senior leadership. See the business at a consolidated level
About the Opportunity
- Perform month end activities i.e. journal entries
- Lead a team of segment analysts in the coordination and consolidation of month end reporting requirements
- Analyze and reconcile accounts and cost centers
- Performing variance analysis and account reviews to make sure balances are in line with expectations
- Assist with planning and execution of various financial campaigns throughout the year
- Forecast, budgeting, cost action planning, audits and ad hoc campaigns
- Collaborate and monitor with various reporting system owners to ensure proper account
- mapping, compliance and reporting views are established
- Continuously reviewing for process improvement. Utilizing reporting tools to make processes efficient. (i.e. developing a report in a system to automate the delivery)
- Assist with ensuring compliance and implementation of accounting standards (i.e. IFRS standards)
- 3 - 5 years professional experience with consolidations
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP/IFRS is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27877.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.