About the Company
Our client is looking for a SFA for a 12-Month Contract. The Senior Financial Analyst will have accountability for various aspects of corporate accounting and the month-end close cycle. This role provides analytical support within Corporate Accounting and works closely with leaders to ensure the reporting of actual results is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
About the Opportunity
- Contribute to a quality month-end close cycle by delivering timely, accurate and useful financial data as well as ad hoc analysis as requested by management
- Analyze and prepare month-end results, including monthly journal entries for the Company’s maintenance revenue stream
- Prepare and record monthly accounting entries for the Company’s international businesses
- Prepare account reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis supported by appropriate documentation and audit trail
- Monthly preparation of Fixed Assets Continuity supporting the preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows by the Financial Reporting Team
- Prepare year-end working papers for external auditors on a timely basis
- Provide oversight and review of monthly journal entries and analysis prepared by Financial Analysts
- Assistance with special projects and other areas in the Finance group as required
- Continuous process improvements
- Accounting Designation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Financial Analyst and/or Corporate Accounting role, in a large/multinational organization
- Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent
- Proficiency in accounting, and ability to learn new accounting processes quickly. Strong understanding of US GAAP is an asset
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and large accounting ERPs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly efficient and detail-oriented
- Ability to stay focused to meet deadlines under tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27748.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.