About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded company who manufactures medical devices. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to play a key role in providing enhanced insight, analytics and execution in forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting and analytics.
- Advancement opportunities in the short term with strong performance
About the Opportunity
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Manage ongoing forecasting and ensure company is on target against their budget
- Manage budgeting processes including establishing assumptions, timelines, spreadsheet modeling, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation
- Prepare monthly Quarterly Business Review (QBR) for all functional areas
- Partner with business leaders to ensure a complete and accurate forecast and clear understanding of risks & opportunities
- Complete accurate Revenue and Commissions related journal entries and reconciliation for Month-end Close
- Timely submission of revenue, COGS and backlog reports as per Corporate deadlines during period close process
- CPA or MBA
- 3-5 years of accounting and financial reporting experience
- Advanced Excel
- Strong budgeting/forecasting experience
- Working knowledge of hyperion essbase
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27688.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.