About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties throughout the world. Top performers are rewarded with long-term advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with a successful group of young individuals.
- Lots of people in the organization have moved into different areas within the business
- Very positive culture - people like to hang out together, socialize outside of work, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Assist in quarterly financial reporting closes for external purposes
- Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, notes to financial statements and assistance with MD&A
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and year-end audit
- Assist in monthly interna reporting
- Public accounting experience with related mining industry clients
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27454.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.