About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture
- Very collaborative
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Develop forecasts and supporting materials, ensure financial impacts are captured and presented in the long range forecasts
- Manage the overall IFRS model based on key business metrics
- Leverage statistics and data mining skills as well as the ability to use visualization tools to analyze results
- Identify/validate key business assumptions and incorporate them into the monthly outlook/forecasts as well as the annual budget
- Provide financial knowledge, ad-hoc reports, and represent finance in various projects
- Support month end close process by preparing monthly journal entries and analysis
- Analyze monthly results by understanding business initiatives, pricing and seasonal drivers in order to prepare commentary and graphical presentations for review with senior management.
- Develop/enhance in house forecast models to support long range forecasts for specific P&L line items
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 1-3+ years of experience with a blend of accounting/analysis
- Experience with month-end reporting and Budgeting and forecasting are assets
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27425.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.