About the Company
Our client is a private company in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing finance support to the Chief Information Officer and IT Directors.
- Company is growing, lots of opportunity for growth
- Great work culture, friendly and professional
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and distribute monthly IT results for projects and SG&A
- Lead meetings with CIO and IT Directors to review monthly results
- Work with CIO and IT Directors to prepare budget/forecasts for IT projects and on-going SG&A
- Ensures appropriate invoice coding and allocation to business units/IT projects
- Support period-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close for areas of functional responsibility
- Prepare payroll journal entries and perform reconciliations
- Analyze and prepare journal entries for company and vendor loyalty programs
- Assist with period-end SG&A analysis versus budget
- Assist with impairment testing (fixed assets and intangibles)
- Support preparation and distribution of monthly accounting management reports and statistical analysis
- Assist with preparation of year-end financial statements in accordance with US GAAP including all necessary note disclosures.
- Provide support for external audit
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and/or accounting role
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with IT personnel and IT project accounting is an asset
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27416.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.