About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in asset management. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- High exposure role across multiple platforms
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis and actively participate and lead the resolution of complex technical accounting issues
- Compile, analyze and report on corporate and key business platforms including operating metrics
- Manage fund operations, including compliance, controls and investor requests
- Monitor and report on treasury, derivatives, risk, liquidity and capital management
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management and board of directors
- Prepare analyses as part of fundraising process for new private funds
- Prepare forecasting and business planning process
- Prepare consolidated financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and five continents and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Support annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of consolidated management presentations
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in accounting functions
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27389.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.