About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team. In this hybrid role you will be responsible for corporate reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Very strong team of CPA, CA's at head office
- Company is performing extremely well
- Real estate sector is one of the best performing sectors historically
- Flexible managers who allow people the flexibility to plan their own schedules as long as work is getting done
About the Opportunity
- Active involvement with month-end close activities including journal entry preparations, account reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Prepare & review financial reports and analysis of the investment property portfolio, including detailed variance analysis with respect to the budget and forecast
- Execute KPI reporting and proactively identify value-add business insights and present to management
- Continuously monitor, recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and productivity
- Compile supporting documents for auditors on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
- Supervise and Mentor Financial Analysts
- CPA, CA
- 2-3 years of progressive work experience in accounting functions
- Working knowledge of IFRS, and experience with TSX listed public companies
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27378.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.