About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for inventory and standard costing activities along with assisting with the month-end close process. The role will also provide future growth opportunities within the division.
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment
- Fantastic mentorship opportunities.
- Fantastic company and great place to work in an exciting industry.
- Company has experienced exceptional growth.
About the Opportunity
- Standard cost rolls and annual cost revaluation
- Monthly inventory reconciliation to the sub-ledger.
- Monthly Sales & GM analysis & reconciliations
- Variance analysis of production and OH accounts including inventory adjustments & PPV
- Manage AR – customer & selling price maintenance, billings, cash postings and weekly follow up on past due accounts
- Manage tooling inventory and costing.
- Fixed assets management.
- Key participant in month-end close and reporting
- Complete account reconciliations as assigned.
- Prepare year-end audit package.
- Prepare the annual budget & quarterly forecasts
- 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Costing experience (Inventory/Standard Costing)
$85,000 - $90,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27373.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.