About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing, global cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. This position and team will evolve and grow over time, allowing you to grow while in the role. As a Senior Financial Analyst you will provide financial insight and analysis to our partners in Operations, and Supply Chain.
- Great culture
- Work for an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- Oversee and champion data integrity of the plant’s operational and financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes, improving analytical support, developing the appropriate benchmarks and making the appropriate recommendations
- Manage completeness and accuracy of production costs
- Prepare, review and analyze weekly/monthly operational reports, partnering with Plant Management
- Ensure systems are in place to effectively and accurately monitor key consumption variables
- Analyze results, identify spend patterns versus forecast
- Monitor monthly biological assets and inventory reconciliation
- Support supply chain and procurement team with analysis and to manage and minimize working capital impact
- Develop and maintain operations financial models in the preparation of the facilities and supply chain forecasts
- Track, review and report actual results, including analyze discrepancies vs forecast and reconciling manufacturing and purchase price variances
- Assist VP Operations / VP Supply Chain with robust financial perspective in decision making and related projects
- 3-5+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably within CPG or similar environment, including cost accounting and business partnering
- Advanced Excel and strong modelling skills
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27361.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.