ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD WORK/LIFE BALANCE IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their organization.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. Our client provides an excellent work-life balance and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team to provide the consolidation and preparation of financial statements and MD&A.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Great work life balance and progression with good work performance
- Good working hours (very little overtime) and great benefits
- Finance Manager is willing to coach/ mentor/ develop
- Very approachable and easy to get along with
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial statements and participate in the close process, consolidations, reconciliations and month-end checklists
- Prepare quarterly reporting packages and deliverables
- Prepare management reports
- Prepare and upload various corporate journal entries
- Support all audit requests from internal and external auditors
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong audit experience, ideally in the real estate or services sectors
- Experience with IFRS 16
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22159.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.