About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the beverage industry bringing their consumers premium products. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide accurate and timely reporting, analytics and forecasting for the business units to support business decision making by the business units leadership team.
Why Work Here
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities
- Company has an exceptional employee culture
About the Opportunity
- Support the annual and long-term portfolio and brand plans to drive the strategic priorities of the luxury brand portfolio and direct to consumer channel
- Lead the financial performance management of the luxury brand portfolio and direct to the consumer channel through key activities of budgeting, forecasting, PL management and KPI analyses and reviews
- Contribute and lead successful completion of corporate financial analysis, reporting and analysis projects
- CPA or MBA
- 3-5 years’ experience in progressive Finance roles with a similar role at a CPG company
- Strong FP&A or Corporate Finance experience
- Financial Modelling experience is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27302.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.