About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in the real estate industry. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Opportunity for internal advancement
- Amazing boss - CPA, CA who will be a great mentor
- The organization has tripled in size in the last decade and has significant runway for similar type of growth going forward
About the Opportunity
- Onboarding and offboarding investments
- Prepare various financial information and analytics to ensure accuracy of reporting as well as optimal performance
- Prepare materials for valuation meeting, board meeting and quarterly results meeting
- Prepare financial and management reporting for real estate portfolio assigned, including preparing and analyzing return goals
- Ensure lender compliance, REIT compliance, statutory compliance, governance & control testing, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and investor reporting prepared in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist with the external audit and tax reporting process
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reporting deliverables, including board meeting materials
- Assist in the development of an annual budget as well as a 5-year business plan
- Assist as needed with due diligence related to refinancing, dispositions, development and redevelopment
- Assist with system enhancements
- Assist and liaise with tax consultant, as necessary for real estate tax reassessment and appeals
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of relevant experience within Real Estate
- Working knowledge of IFRS and accounting and financial analysis principles and practices
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27292.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.