About the Company
Our client is a world leader in the technology industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team to be responsible for management reporting, financial accounting and analysis.
- Canada's Top 100 employers
- Excellent pension plan
- Surrounded by top talent
- Opportunity to progress within the organization to learn different areas of the Finance function
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly and quarterly filings
- Consolidation and financial reporting for subsidiaries and affiliates
- Assist with audit and review engagements with external auditors
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and detailed monthly reporting packages
- Prepare and analyze financial statements of U.S. and Canadian pension funds
- Prepare Board of Director reports used and distributed in conference calls and Board meetings
- Research, analyze and assess the impact of new U.S. GAAP and IFRS accounting standards and pronouncements
- CPA coming directly from a public accounting firm
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of IFRS or US GAAP
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26992.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.