About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They have expertise in various geographical markets and how to operate business around the globe.
- Fastest growing and best performing companies on the TSX over the last 5+ years
- Casual laid-back office culture
- Good hours/work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Design and implement process improvement initiatives to eliminate manual consolidation, and improve general day-to-day processes
- Assist with improving efficiencies related to the financial close process
- Work with internal audit to enforce adherence to corporate compliance, including travel/expense policies, contract sign-off rules, revenue recognition reporting, and review monthly account reconciliations
- Participate in the coordination of the quarter-end and year-end close process including the year-end audit
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of experience in finance and accounting, experience in a technology-based environment is an asset
- IFRS experience
$80,000 - $82,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26923.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.