About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Reputable organization
- Discount on company products
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
- Younger team, supportive environment
About the Opportunity
- Lead the forecast and month end process
- Work collaboratively to ensure pricing tactics and competitive matches are evaluated and optimized for impact to service revenue
- Build and maintain revenue and KPIs budget and forecast models
- Act as the point of contact to our key business partners
- Lead results and Forecast process’ meetings with stakeholders articulating changes in service trends, economics and investments made in a given period
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the overall month end closing process
- Proactively make recommendations and champion opportunities to improve performance via process enhancements supported by valid data
- Provide financial and business case support on analysis with respect to the financial feasibility
- 2-3 years of budgeting/forecasting and modelling experience
- Industry experience is highly preferred
- Good communication skills and partnering experience
- Strong Excel skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26874.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.