About the Company
Our client, who is a major North American organization, is looking to hire their next Senior Financial Analyst of FP&A. This organization has become one of the fastest growing organizations in their industry by leveraging an amazing brand reputation and real estate investment products. Specifically, this role will be conducting / building financial models of various real estate development products as well as building financial models for various real estate investment products this organization is offering.
Our client has much to offer to their new member of the finance team in this unique career opportunity. Our client is looking for an energetic, hands on finance professional who would leverage their strong desire to complete financial modelling while working in a progressive environment that offers continuous learning, a succession plan and a competitive compensation package.
About the Opportunity
- Conduct various financial modelling projects on operational, short-term, long-term strategic planning initiatives on both an operational and corporate level.
- Conduct/ build financial models of various real estate development products as well as building financial models for various real estate investment products this organization is offering
- Collaborate with SLT team members locally and abroad to ensure budgeting, forecasting, modelling incorporates the latest business drivers
- Pursue continuous improvement and innovation both within your team members and corresponding business processes
- Analyze and provide commentary within the performance dashboard KPI's to stakeholders throughout the business
- Provide extensive commentary on the drivers of variances in the plan, budget, modelling
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual MD&A reporting packages
- Conduct due diligence reviews for reasonableness on various business growth proposals
- Provide financial modelling and analysis on cash, investments, revenues and operational costs
- Very open to top-performing CPA's from prominent accounting firms
- Strong in Excel
- Financial modelling and major ERP experience is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26460.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.