About the Company
Our client is a well-established public company in the insurance industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for analysis, reporting and compliance who will report to the Assistant Controller.
- Great work/life balance
- Work from home flexibility
About the Opportunity
- Monitor and understand the Accounts Payable processes, ensure the Account and Department code are correctly aligned
- Review Accounts Payable invoices and ensure appropriate HST is applied and properly recorded
- Key contact for Accounts Payable department, internal clients and external Vendors
- Monitor/support the concur expenses and accounting entries
- Manage the IU/SLA Expense with affiliates
- Understand the Corporate Allocation process
- Calculate self-assessed HST and prepare annual HST filing working papers
- Monitor and Support the Claims Analytics Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and reporting requirements
- Prepare annual budget and consolidate the annual budget for submission
- Analytical review of the quarterly operating expenses including preparation of Expense Report with commentary to senior management and Board
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 5+ years of related working experience in FP&A and management reporting
- Experience working in a complex organization - complex entity reporting accounting/ global structure
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26338.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.