About the Company
Our client is a Toronto based, publicly traded organization in the construction industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and reporting for several entities.
Perks & Bonuses
- Work with an excellent VP and SVP of Finance
- Large global construction, engineering, and infrastructure company; they have several notable projects here in Canada as well as globally
- Reasonable work life balance and stable organization
About the Opportunity
- Oversight of day-to-day activities and transactions at multiple concessions including processing receivables/payables, preparation of cheque runs, EFTs and management of the general ledger
- Prepare/update financial models on a monthly basis
- Prepare month-end concession reporting packages to multiple key stakeholders/partners
- Management of the treasury function at the concessions and preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Assist with annual forecasting and budgeting for several concessions
- Assist with the execution of loan draws, principal and interest payments, operating and maintenance payments
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS for applicable concessions and holding companies
- Manage the annual audit process and prepare assigned schedules for the auditors; also manage partner internal audits as needed for applicable concessions and holding companies
- Assist with the timely preparation, review and filing of partnerships and holding companies tax returns
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 2-4 years of related working experience including a thorough understanding of IFRS
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
$80,000 - $82,500/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26036.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.